"A Modern Approach to Enhance Learning Skills"
Welcome to ZACK
Fresh Learning Experience With Fun !!!
Kids Comfort Zone To Learn Various Talents !!!
ZACK - The Educational Cafe
A Team Of Professional Educators And Trainers, Towards Academic Skill Development Of Children.
Owned & Managed by Mrs Jaanvi Devnani
A trained Special Education Teacher. Expertise in Curriculum Designing & Inclusive Strategies. Her skills set in the areas of Special Education, Mainstream Education, Counselling for Emotional, Academic, Social and Behavioral Issues.
- Special Education Coach
- Student Advisor
- Parenting Consultant
- Family Counselor
- PG Diploma in Management of Learning Disability
- Montessori Training Course
- Vedas Ignite
- Vision to Empower & Develop Academic Skills
- Diploma Course in Special Education
- Trainer - Mrs. Bala Saraswathy Nair (Former Principal of Ryan International School)
- Prafulta Psychological Services, Mumbai (Teacher Training Program in Remedial Education)
It's a good place for child development. It's really a kids educational cafe.
~ Shikha Bajaj
Best place to discover and enhance your kid's knack.
~ Fatema Malbari
Best place to be with, work with and learn with.
~ Purvaja Thakkar
Who do we help?
- Unable to keep pace with their classmates.
- Unable to manage time.
- Unable to complete Classwork / Homework on time.
- Repeated spelling mistakes.
- Socially withdrawn.
- Unable to score in exams.
- Weak in a particular subject.
- Dependant on rote memory.
- Repeated complaints about Hyperactivity.
- Hesitates / Hates to study.
- To understand how to make rapport with children.
- How to understand the child's inabilities.
- How to develop an interest in studies.
- How to develop a "Happy Family"
How do we WORK?
- Multi Sensory Approach.
- Reading, Vocabulary and Comprehensive Skill Enhancement.
- Time Management.
- Social Interaction.
- Building Confidence.
- Hands on Experience.
Programs Offered by Us
- One To One Basis Learning For Slow Learners & Learning Difficulties.
- Group Tuition.
- Computer Coaching.
- Handwriting Improvisation.
- Hammer your Grammar.
- Art and Craft.
- Dance and Drama.
- Project Support and Assignments.
- Weekend Workshops.