"A Modern Approach to Enhance Learning Skills"
Welcome to ZACK
Fresh Learning Experience With Fun !!!
Kids Comfort Zone To Learn Various Talents !!!
ZACK - The Educational Cafe
A Team Of Professional Educators And Trainers, Towards Academic Skill Development Of Children.
We at ZACK are continuously bringing Change - A Change Towards Fearless Education.
Owned & Managed by Mrs Jaanvi Devnani
A trained Special Education Teacher. Expertise in Curriculum Designing & Inclusive Strategies. Her skills set in the areas of Special Education, Mainstream Education, Counselling for Emotional, Academic, Social and Behavioral Issues.
- Special Educator
- Teacher Trainer
- Student Advisor
- Parenting Consultant
- PG Diploma in Management of Learning Disability
- Montessori Training Course
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Certificate Course in Counselling(March 2017)
- Jolly Phonics Training (April 2016)
- Prafulta Psychological Services, Mumbai (May 2015) (Teacher Training Program in Remedial Education)
- Vedas Ignite (April 2014)
- Diploma Course in Special Education
- Trainer - Mrs. Bala Saraswathy Nair
It's a good place for child development. It's really a kids educational cafe.
~ Shikha Bajaj
Best place to discover and enhance your kid's knack.
~ Fatema Malbari
Best place to be with, work with and learn with.
~ Purvaja Thakkar
Friendly institution with homely atmosphere.
∼ Kunjal Shah
A perfect hub of Excellence!!
∼ Rhea Jaswani
Who do we help?
- Unable to keep pace with their classmates.
- Unable to manage time.
- Unable to complete Classwork / Homework on time.
- Repeated spelling mistakes.
- Socially withdrawn.
- Unable to score in exams.
- Weak in a particular subject.
- Dependant on rote memory.
- Repeated complaints about Hyperactivity.
- Hesitates / Hates to study.
- To understand how to make rapport with children.
- How to understand the child's inabilities.
- How to develop an interest in studies.
- How to develop a "Happy Family"
How do we WORK?
- Multi Sensory Approach.
- Reading, Vocabulary and Comprehensive Skill Enhancement.
- Time Management.
- Social Interaction.
- Building Confidence.
- Hands on Experience.
Open Basic Education(OBE) Plan
ZACK- The Educational Cafe is conducting new programme OBE by NIOS (Government Approved program). Under "Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA)", the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Developnent (MHRD), has been endeavouring to provide Basic Education to all children, youth and adults in the country.
The National Institude of Open Schooling (NIOS) has launched the Open Basic Education (OBE) Programme, as an altenative educational programme, equivalent to Elementary Education Programme of the formal education system.
The OBE programme provides Elementary Education at 3 levels and each level is for one year:
- The eligible age for level A is 7+ years and is equivalent to 3rd grade.
- The eligible age for level B is 9+ years and is equivalent tp 5th grade.
- The eligible age for level C is 12+ years and is equivalent to 8th grade.
*ZACK is offering level A and level B Plan.
Eligible for admission
- Any child wants to pursue a career along with studies during school years. e.g.- In Sports, Music, and Acting.
- First Generation Learner's
- Children having Learning Difficulty
- Slow Learners
- School Dropouts
Programs Offered by Us
- OBE Programme by NIOS
- Group Tuition up to 5th Std
- Combo Plan for 3+ age group.
- Handwriting Improvisation.
- Hammer your Grammar.
- Drawing and Craft.
- Dance. (Age 3 to 5yrs)
- Project Support and Assignments.
- Weekend Workshops.